New Year.... New Beginning.....


 A very happy 2023. 2022 was really an eventful year, or we can say not only 2022 but the last two-to-three years have been chaotic and eventful. The Corona, Russia- Ukraine war have impacted our lives. For me, 2022 was indeed a eventful and decent year. I cultivated the habit of reading daily; I hardly read few books in 2020, the number went to around 7 in 2021 and I feel a sense of accomplishment that I read 18 books this year. Reading books has not only helped me expand my understanding but also articulate better.                                                                                                                                          This year, I not only want to continue and further build on my reading habit, but also write more and more. Last year, I could write only one blog. From this year onward I intend to focus on developing writing habit along with reading. History, Economics, geopolitics, public policy, culture etc. are the my key interest areas, not only I intend to read extensively about these but also write essays and blogs on these topics. I am looking forward to your feedback and built an engaging reading community.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post